Selecting only the strongest graduates to join our Academy, we provide cost effective, junior specialists for our clients. Academy graduates are placed with clients for two years to develop their skills, whilst remaining Hydrogen employees. Fully supported with regular training during their placement, we enable them to become fully-fledged professional consultants before transitioning permanently to client teams.
- Graduates can be placed on one or more client sites for up to two years. This commitment provides guaranteed continuity of service to clients
- Graduates are Hydrogen employees. We retain accountability for them, creating a low risk staffing solution for our clients
- Our services are geographically flexible and cost effective, allowing clients to benefit from cost efficiency without compromising on quality
- Our training is free of charge to graduates
- Once the 24-month training bond is complete, graduates transition permanently to client teams free of charge, or become senior consultants at Hydrogen
Hiring process and education
Selecting the best individuals to join the Academy is a stringent process. We conduct assessment centres every month where we evaluate each candidate’s technical and interpersonal skills, as well as gauging their ability to integrate within our clients’ business, culture and values. Successful candidates undergo rigorous reference, credit and disclosure checks (including criminal, security, right-to-work and financial), as well as document verification.