Many of our clients are looking for a service that complements their internal recruitment function, rather than replaces it. In response to this we've expanded our offering to include a market mapping service, enabling you to use some of the best recruitment resource in the industry to improve internal recruitment.
Bespoke, relevant, market maps provide invaluable insight into active and passive candidate communities within specific market areas. Our mapping service is carried out by expert researchers and delivered in a predetermined format. Use our maps to increase your internal staffing team’s headhunting capability, compare salaries and gain a more comprehensive understanding of your market position.
Our market mapping service provides:
- Future headhunting for internal staffing teams
- Comprehensive understanding of market positioning including salary comparison
- Comparison against quality of existing team
- Identification of highly-niche skill sets
- Understanding of competitor marketplace
- Multiple potential placements at reduced cost
- Ownership of truly exclusive market information
- Increased awareness of your business brand within a specific market area
- Readiness for deployment into new markets / areas of focus
Analysis of requirements
We will take a full brief from you on the scope and profile of the map, the specific information it needs to provide and a preferred format, thus ensuring a completely bespoke and relevant outcome. For some this could simply be a list of potential candidates, for others a pool of fully-screened and interviewed candidates who have been rated against the required profile. We will then provide costs and timescales for delivery.
We will brief and mobilise our specialist research teams to start searching the market using all available media and advanced headhunting techniques. Resulting candidates will be qualified to the required level by one of our specialist consultants before being mapped. Once complete, the map is delivered in the pre-agreed format.