Our on-site resourcing teams free up valuable time and resource, particularly during peaks in hiring activity when sourcing talent can be time consuming. Whether you need an advisory service or a full end-to-end solution - including role authorisation, compliance audits and off - boarding - we’ll help scope, implement and run your resourcing requirements on-site.
Initially, we’ll provide the necessary advice and guidance to help establish your in-house resourcing provision, and will then develop the function to sustain all your resourcing needs. Our on-site resourcing services free up your time so you can focus on the day-to-day, core activities that keep your business successful.
Our service includes:
- Running the recruitment process from role authorisation to on-boarding
- Implementing supplier service level agreements and ensuring adherence
- Conducting supplier reviews
- Implementing improvement and review processes
- Stakeholder management
- Consulting with hiring managers on role requirements and CV suitability
- Reviewing screening and compliance processes
- Establishing a contract rate guide and managing adherence
- Training on the benefits of using an in-house resource function
- Supplier screening compliance audits