If you submit your timesheets on a client portal, please follow the below deadlines:
||Invoice and timesheet approval deadline
||3rd February 2020 - 5pm Monday
||17th February 2020
|Week endings to be submitted: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th Jan, 2nd Feb (5 weeks)
||2nd March 2020 - 5pm Monday
||16th March 2020
|Week endings to be submitted: 9th, 16th, 23rd Feb, 1st Mar (4 weeks)
||30th March 2020 - 5pm Monday
||15th April 2020
|Week endings to be submitted: 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th Mar (4 weeks)
Please note that timesheets submitted after 30th March will be paid on the new weekly payment schedule
N.B. Payment calendars are issued in three months rolling blocks - these dates may be subject to change.
Please note expenses must be submitted within two months of being incurred. Any expenses submitted outside of this period may result in non- payment.
Expenses must adhere to the client’s expense policy and all claims need to be accompanied with copies of all corresponding receipts.
Timesheets must be submitted and approved in line with the deadlines reflected in the payment calendar above. Please note that any late approved timesheets will not be included in the monthly payroll but will be paid later in the month.
You may be required to send in screenshots of the approved timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the payment guide sent on your original offer email for instruction, if you require a copy of the guide please contact email@example.com.
- Hydrogen operates a Self Bill payment process for contractors. This means that you do not need to send an invoice with your timesheet or expense claim as we will produce an invoice on your behalf and email it to you.
- Self Bill is fully HMRC compliant, helps to reduce payment delays and is a common practice within the recruitment industry (you may have contracted this way previously).
- As part of the onboarding process you will be asked to sign a Self Bill Agreement which may be included in your contract.
- Please note that if you are paid via an Umbrella Company, we will be asking them to sign the Self Bill agreement as they send us the invoice.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all contract related enquires please contact our contractor care team:
For all timesheet submissions and pay related enquiries please contact payroll: