If you submit your timesheets on a client portal, please follow the below deadlines:
||Invoice and timesheet approval deadline
||2nd July 2019 - midnight
||15th July 2019
|Week endings to be submitted: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th June (4 weeks)
||2nd August 2019 - midnight
||15th August 2019
|Week endings to be submitted: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th July (4 weeks)
||3rd September 2019 - midnight
||15th September 2019
|Week endings to be submitted: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th Aug, 1st Sep (5 weeks)
N.B. Payment calendars are issued in three months rolling blocks - these dates may be subject to change.
Please note expenses must be submitted within two months of being incurred. Any expenses submitted outside of this period may result in non- payment.
Expenses must adhere to the client’s expense policy and all claims need to be accompanied with copies of all corresponding receipts.
Timesheets must be submitted and approved in line with the deadlines reflected in the payment calendar above. Please note that any late approved timesheets will not be included in the monthly payroll but will be paid later in the month.
You may be required to send in screenshots of the approved timesheets to email@example.com. Please check the payment guide sent on your original offer email for instruction, if you require a copy of the guide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hydrogen operates a Self Bill payment process for contractors. This means that you do not need to send an invoice with your timesheet or expense claim as we will produce an invoice on your behalf and email it to you.
- Self Bill is fully HMRC compliant, helps to reduce payment delays and is a common practice within the recruitment industry (you may have contracted this way previously).
- As part of the onboarding process you will be asked to sign a Self Bill Agreement which may be included in your contract.
- Please note that if you are paid via an Umbrella Company, we will be asking them to sign the Self Bill agreement as they send us the invoice.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
For all contract related enquires please contact our contractor care team:
For all timesheet submissions and pay related enquiries please contact payroll: