**Applicants from Sydney and Melbourne accepted**
Rate: $700 - 800 incl super
Duration: 6 months initially (with view of extension)
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Specialist Application Support
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with relevant vendors. Notably Charles River and State Street.
- Support and maintain investments applications throughout the lifecycle including Charles River, Alpha Data Platform FactSet, Bloomberg, MyStateStreet, DataGX
- Providing technical support and day to day management and resolution of all business incidents and requests, in line with agreed SLAs and processes.
- Coordinating activities with external vendors and internal stakeholders in a professional manner to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
Incident and Change Management
- Manage and prioritize incidents, working to minimize system downtime and ensure rapid resolution of critical issues.
- Develop and implement incident response procedures to enhance system stability.
- Support the testing and quality assurance activities for system changes, ensuring accuracy, reliability, and adherence to business requirements.
- Support the rollout and adoption of new investment systems and functionalities, including user training and change management activities.
- Assist in data analysis and reporting tasks related to investment systems, providing insights to stakeholders for informed decision-making.
- Experience in supporting Investment Applications e.g. Charles River, BlackRock, SimCorp Dimension, or similar in an Asset Owner Environment
- Experience in supporting applications in a service desk environment, and service desk role utilising service management software such as Service NOW, JIRA and Confluence is desirable.
- Understanding of integration infrastructures and APIs and proven understanding of cloud-based infrastructure
- Awareness of APRA and ASIC regulatory requirements and industry standards applicable to investments and technology
- Proficiency in Macro/VBA, SQL and data analysis tools to query, extract, and manipulate investment data for analysis purposes
- Knowledge of programming languages (such as Python, R, or C#), scripting, automation tools (Power Automate) or data visualization tools (Power BI) is advantageous.
- Familiarity with database management systems, data warehouses, and data integration techniques used in investment technology.
A fantastic company with a great culture, good work life balance & high-quality team that will help you own you work while developing your skills.
If you have above experience and would be keen to discuss further, please apply now!