We're currently looking for a mid level Developer to join an innovative tech company who have a number of new greenfield projects coming through!
They are ideally looking for a mid level engineer with a strong background in API dveelopment with PHP working with complex systems hosted on cloud platforms.
- Building new features for our web-app and API using PHP and MySQL.
- Designing and implementing high performing and robust code using PHP.
- Write code that reads/writes data to the database efficiently.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving software defects and issues
- Reviewing other team members code and providing feedback via pull requests.
- Collaborating with colleagues in system architecture and design discussions.
- Proven experience as a PHP Developer in a similar role (3- 5 years).
- Proficiency with vanilla PHP and experience using at least one framework (Laravel, Symphony, etc).
- Familiarity building UI elements with HTML and CSS, experience using toolkits such as Bootstrap or Tailwind.
- A good grasp of MySQL or similar (PostgreSQL, etc) - Able to write efficient queries, as well as more complex one-off scripts.
- Experience with git
- Engage in direct communication with other developers and stakeholders, exhibiting excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with working with API's provided by multiple vendors.
- Experience with at least one JS front end framework (e.g., React, Vue.js, etc).
- Experience with deploying your code to a provider such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure.
- Have used containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker.
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Competitive salary and superannuation package
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Collaborative and relaxed work environment with a talented and passionate team