A leading Medical Device company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Business Analyst opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an onsite role is based out of Irvine, CA and the salary ranges between $35-40/hour depending on experience.
This role requires a unique experience in business analysis, data analysis, and project management with a major focus on supporting the implementation of a SaaS software solution for Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Platform for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- 1 year Clarity PPM experience.
- 2 -4 years working experience with a background in Computer Science or Data Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization/modelling related tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView.
- Coordinate and perform tests, including end-user review and sign-off. Support testing of system for upgrades, and implementation of new system upgrades and interfaces with other systems and locations.
- Identify data sources from available integrations and ensure that the data is prepared and structured within the PPM Platform for analysis.
- Create training, SOPs, Quick Guides for navigation within the PPM Platform. Identify gaps over time and propose solutions.