Delivery Lead - IT - Retail Energy - Sydney, Australia
Rate: $1000 - $1100
Duration: 6 months (view to extend)
Start date: ASAP
Working with our Australian Energy client as a part of their Retail Energy Division - focusing heavily on zero carbon emissions.
· Accountable for defining the scope of the IT solutions to deliver the Retail Energy roadmap.
· Prepare project estimates and delivery plans for all initiatives.
· Work with the development team and vendor to allocate, track and deliver the end-to-end solution
· Demonstrate and instill best practice delivery techniques ensuring successful delivery of the projects (Agile, Waterfall)
· 5+ years' delivery experience in delivery management in a complex environment.
· Strong experience within the Energy or Consumer Utilities sectors is essential. Ideally Retail Energy
· Understanding of the Australian energy markets and regulatory landscape.
· Proven experience and track record in the successful implementation of complex IT integrations.
· Experience working with agile and waterfall methodologies and has the proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced growth environment.
· Experience in building and facilitating high-performing teams, encouraging the adoption of Agile mindsets.
· Experience in managing and communicating risks, issues and dependencies.
· Experience in working with third-party vendors and system integrators to deliver complex solutions.
If this role seems like a good fit for you, please apply and we'll be in touch if your profile is relevant!