Role Title: IAM Governance Senior Technical Specialist Level of Work:
Role Purpose And Responsibilities
The IAM Governance Senior Technical Specialist is a pivotal role within our clients dynamic and high-performing Security Operations team, focusing on Identity and Access Management Governance. As part of this team, you will play a key role in managing access requests for critical systems, ensuring the safety and security of the bank and its personnel. The role involves developing and implementing access governance frameworks and processes to safeguard company assets, employees, and customers. The team is responsible for ensuring proper governance of identity within the bank, including conducting attestations, managing system access by external teams, and participating in IAM initiatives such as PAM & PIM tooling, Toxic Combination reviews, and RBAC.
- Deputising for the IAM Governance manager and day-to-day team management.
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing with less experienced team members.
- Engaging with board-level leadership and carrying out Privilege Access reviews using specialized tools like RSA G&L.
- Driving and leading improvements in the team and processes.
- Demonstrating knowledge of principles around privilege access, Toxic Combinations, RBAC frameworks, and PAM tool management (e.g., CyberArk).
- Effective communication with technical and business stakeholders to articulate and understand IAM requirements.
- Influencing positive IAM outcomes, reducing risk, increasing quality, and minimizing manual effort.
- Assisting in driving an IAM improvements program for efficiency and risk reduction.
- Providing advice on appropriate IAM controls across various technical disciplines.
- Ensuring compliance with IAM elements of the Information Security Policy and Access Governance Framework.
- Collaborating with third parties and other teams to identify risks and perform remediation involving directory services (e.g., Active Directory).
- Providing expert-level knowledge and experience in Identity and Access technologies to influence and support architectural direction. We need you to have:
- Knowledge of IAM concepts - example RBAC, Toxic Combination management, Privileged access management, and monitoring.
- Practical experience and expert knowledge of IAM/PIM and PAM systems and methodologies, including RSA IG&L, CyberArk PIM, and Azure IAM.
- Understanding of directory services technologies such as Active Directory, AzureAD, ISIM.
- Expert supporting production and development/testing systems. * In-depth understanding of authentication, authorization & identity lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of identity standards and protocols.
Please submit your CV if interested