A leading Biotech company are seeking a motivated candidate to fill their IT Infrastructure Engineer opportunity. This is an initial 6-month contract, with opportunity to extend. This is a hybrid role based out of San Diego, CA with a salary range of $55-60/hr depending on experience.
- Minimum of AD degree with minimum of 6 years' experience performing Data Center operations support.
- CCNA or MCSE or VCP certification required.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft AD, vSphere, VMware ESX Server.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, and network infrastructures.
- Improve data center operations across the organization.
- Assist with general server maintenance and upgrades across the organization.
- Provide expertise in Windows on-prem and cloud services including active directory domains, Azure, Office 365, and Exchange.
- Provide expertise of LAN and WAN networks including routing, OSPF, subnetting, VPN technologies.