- Expansion of customer relationships in the field of the therapy area with specialists and clinics in private practice
- Professional support of the most important key accounts, department heads, institutional pharmacists and decision-makers in the area
- Field work with a focus on building networks and strong working relationships with opinion leaders
- Implementation of self-created action plans and customer-specific measures
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams (sales, marketing, medical, etc.) to develop a unified strategy, tools and different approaches for the target networks to meet commercial requirements
- Independent organisation of workshops, customer events and training courses within the framework of the applicable legal requirements
- Regular reporting to the responsible manager
- Participation in national and international congresses
- Development and implementation of own concepts for sales promotion in coordination with marketing and medical
- Responsibility for achieving the agreed sales targets while taking into account the cost budget
- Completed studies in human, veterinary or dental medicine or pharmacy.
- Degree in business administration or natural sciences and completed pharmaceutical consultant examination (qualification according to § 72 AMG)
- Successful several years of key account activity in the field of specialty care, ideally in the biologics market.