A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Manager Clinical Contracts & Finance I opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is a hybrid role based out of either Foster City, Parsippany, Santa Monica or Seattle, however, must accommodate EST time zone. Salary ranges between $47-52/hour depending on experience.
The Manager Clinical Contracts & Finance I will be responsible for supporting various activities and projects within the Vendor Outsourcing organization.
- BA or MS in a relevant discipline with relevant experience (i.e., contract negotiation, category management and/or clinical outsourcing or procurement).
- 3+ years industry experience in vendor outsourcing preferred.
- Expertise in the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process, including RFx, contract negotiation and management.
- Manages contract and sourcing activities for Early Phase clinical development programs providing consistent customer service and delivering quantitative value through cost savings and transformation/innovation.
- Ensure the vendor selection process is compliant by managing risks through benchmarking, rate negotiations, implementing the sourcing strategy, collaborating with cross functional teams such as Compliance, Legal and Regulatory.
- Collaborates with internal customers in vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis).