A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Manager, Vendor Outsourcing opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is a hybrid role, on site 3-days/week, based out of Parsippany, NJ. The salary ranges between $55-62/hour depending on experience.
- BA or MS and 5+ years relevant industry experience; pharma, Biotech or CRO.
- MBA, JD, PMP/CPSM certification or equivalent preferred.
- Contracting experience - pharma/biotech contracting/outsourcing or CRO proposal development or contracting experience.
- Excellent Project Management and Time Management skills - working with many priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Contract execution, review, management, routing, and quality control.
- Management and tracking of MSA's, WO's, CO's, LOA's, LOI, CDA's and other contracts for the with Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Execution of market engagements (RFx, Bid Defence Meetings, Vendor Selection Meetings).
- Data entry of supplier and contract information (such as contractual and financial data) into company systems.