We are currently seeking an Oracle SOA Suite Specialist to support Oracle SOA Suite and related applications. This individual will work effectively under minimal supervision providing technical support within a collaborative environment for our business users. The ideal candidate must be effective at communicating business solutions in a non-technical way.
· Provides technical development and support for the existing Oracle SOA Suite Applications and Services and Custom developed interfaces/services using Java (SpringBoot/Spring MVC).
· Collaborates with customers and business partners to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs.
· Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
· Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· Degree from an accredited college in computer science or related industry experience is required.
· 5+ years of experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12c (22.214.171.124 or similar) is required.
· 5+ years of development using Java, JEE (J2E) experience is required.
· 5+ years of SOAP and REST experience with XML/JSON/XQuery/XSLT is required.
· 2+ years of experience with SOA Suite JCA Adapters (AQ Adapter, FTP Adapter, File Adapter, DB Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter) is required.
· 2+ years of experience with SOA Composites using BPEL Orchestration is required.
· 2+ years of Oracle WebLogic experience, including performance tuning, is required.
· 1+ years of experience with Tomcat Webserver is preferred.
· 1+ years of experience with Spring/SpringBoot/SpringMVC is preferred.
· 1+ years of experience with Oracle Database or similar SQL is preferred.