Role: Outsourcing & Procurement Manager
Salary: £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Location: Glasgow (onsite requirement, 4/5 days per week preferred)
Hydrogen Group are delighted to be working in partnership with our Banking client in search of an Outsourcing & Procurement Manager based in Glasgow to support the Head of Outsourcing & Procurement to manage and deliver the Supplier Management Framework. This role involves ensuring the operation of the Framework, compliance with regulatory requirements related to the Outsourcing register, classification and monitoring of third-party suppliers, as well as supporting sourcing and onboarding of new suppliers.
· Support the Head of Outsourcing & Procurement in managing the Supplier Management Framework
· Ensure compliance with the regulatory framework concerning the Outsourcing register and third-party supplier classification and monitoring
· Assist in the sourcing and onboarding of new suppliers
· Collaborate with Relationship Managers to conduct supplier meetings
· Work with key suppliers and support the cycle of supplier reviews as delegated by the Head of Outsourcing & Procurement
· 4-5 years of relevant experience working within procurement teams and complex, technology environments within Financial Services
· Familiarity with regulatory obligations in Financial Services related to outsourcing.
· Proficiency in procurement and contract negotiation
· Previous experience of QA control framework
· Familiarity with service management or support of incident management and escalation procedures
If you meet the above requirements and are happy with the onsite requirements, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will reach out to you.