The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, reporting, and implementing multiple IT projects as assigned while following the established Enterprise Products IT project management methodology. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as design, product testing, integration, data conversion, configuration, user acceptance, testing, go-live, and project close.
· Develop and maintain a detailed project plan, organize resources, coordinate project activities, assess dependencies, manage and resolve project issues.
· Initiate and maintain reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, auditors and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business and technical groups, and ensure continuous efficient management of projects.
· Prepare status reports for management.
· Ability to develop clear requirements and design specifications, and serve as the liaison between the business and Information Technology to ensure that specifications meet business needs.
· Ability to understand business and technical issues and be able to translate, communicate, and manage project resources and deliverables to ensure on time and on spec delivery.
· Ability to interact constructively and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff, and external customers or vendors exercising tact and diplomacy with emphasis on flexibility and professionalism.
· Ability to manage and reset priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work with, and gain commitment from, personnel across different disciplines and at different management levels within the organization
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required. (CS, MIS or CIS is preferred)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
· Minimum of six (6) years of experience in direct management of multiple, complex projects required.
· Proven track record of successful project team building using internal and external resources.
· Proven leader with excellent inter-personal, communication, negotiation, influencing, organization and facilitation skills.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies required.
· Knowledge of the following software is required: MS Project, TFS/Azure DevOps ALM, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio