Global Medical Affairs plays a key role in developing Integrated Evidence Plans (IEPs) that include a holistic view of evidence gaps and prioritized data needs across the product lifecycle. We are seeking a well-organized professional to join the Global Medical Affairs team, reporting to the Process Lead of Integrated Evidence Planning. This role will provide operational and logistical support to the IEP Execution Teams (ETs) across the Virology Therapeutic Areas (TAs), which includes COVID-19, HIV Treatment and Prevention, and may expand into established products for diseases such as Hepatitis B, C, and D.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Manage ET meetings and workshop logistics: schedule in Outlook, confirm attendance of key participants, prepare and distribute meeting agendas, slides and other materials
- Capture and distribute meeting outcomes, action items, and timelines, following up with ET members to ensure timely execution of ET deliverables
- Manage ET rosters and distribution lists
- Maintain Study Trackers and Data Generation Plan (DGP) by collecting updates from ET members
- Support the creation of quarterly and ad hoc executive update reports
- Facilitate the creation, distribution, completion, and dissemination of the biannual ET Feedback Survey results
- Other project management support as needed based on business priorities
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in different geographies and time zones within and outside of Medical Affairs
- Assist with refinement and standardization of IEP processes across therapeutic areas to ensure that the best practices from one therapeutic area are incorporated into other areas
- Adhere to all applicable pharmaceutical codes, Office of Inspector General (OIG) guidelines, and policies
- Exhibit Gilead's core values: integrity, teamwork, accountability, excellence, and inclusion
Knowledge & Skills:
- Established project management, process improvement, and organizational skills, including management of multiple priorities and resources while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Successfully work independently as well as within the context of a team
- Proven track record of executing clearly defined goals and objectives
- Strong business skills/acumen
- Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other reporting and tracking tools
Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum of BA/BS in a scientific field with 4+ years of project management experience. Preference for work in the pharmaceutical industry, Medical Affairs and/or Research.