Join Our Clients Team as a Receptionist & Office Administrator in Redwood City, CA!
Are you an organized and personable professional looking to be the welcoming face of our office? Our client are seeking a dynamic individual to join their team and ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of our Redwood Shores office. This an onsite opportunity, that is initially offered on a contracting basis.
- Welcome visitors to our office, directing them efficiently and ensuring a positive experience
- Assist in managing schedules and calendars for the team
- Coordinate interviews and ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Support the organization of team meetings and company events
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees and guests
- Maintain office cleanliness, organization, and stocked supplies
- Collaborate with facilities and building management for office maintenance needs
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain tidiness in office areas, breakroom, and meeting rooms
- Previous experience in an office environment preferred
- High school diploma required; associate's/bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date copy of your resume ASAP.