Research Associate 2/3 in the Platform Technology
Seeking to hire a Research Associate 2/3 in the Platform Technology group. We seek candidates who think critically and have the desire and ability to learn new techniques. This position requires adaptability and an ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
A qualified candidate will have a background in biology and technical experience in, in vivo discovery and assay development. Responsibilities will include working in a small team to generate samples for collaborating teams as well as working within the group to optimize and improve the platform. Good record keeping and organizational skills are invaluable in this role as well as scientific tenacity applied to solving problems. Technical skills include laboratory animal handling, dosing, and takedowns, as well as maintenance and care of post-surgery animals.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in the biological sciences or a related field
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team and learn new skills
Required Skills (some not all)
- Scientific communication and presentation
- Data Analysis
- IP and Subcutaneous dosing
- Catheter maintenance
- Blood draws
Salary 85,000+ depending on expereince