Role: Risk Architect
Location: Predominantly remote with occasional travel to Kent required
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Hydrogen are partnered with a Financial Services client to find a new Financial Crime Risk Architect on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for designing and developing digitised methods of managing risk, ensuring compliance, and preventing financial crime across the wider business, whilst collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop effective controls and procedures within digital systems to prevent and detect financial crime activities, such as money laundering, fraud, and bribery.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in order to be considered for this role:
- Extensive experience in risk management, compliance and financial crime prevention with a focus on digital solutions and technologies.
- Experience gained within the Financial Services sector, or similar regulated environments.
- Experience on advising on risk matters in a cross-functional business environment.
- Experience of managing a diverse workload, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in business mapping.
- Relevant Financial Crime or Compliance professional qualifications would be desirable but not essential for this position.
Please submit a copy of your CV as soon as possible and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.