Senior BA - HRIS uplift
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
Rate: $900-1000 including super
Start: ASAP - next day interviews
Contract length: 6 months with extensions
Our client is a well-known organsiation, looking for a Senior BA to assist with the HRIS uplift. This BA wiull initially be working on a payroll project before moving onto a learning management piece.
- Gathering and documenting requirements: Gather, review, analyse, validate, evaluate, and map business systems, processes and user needs and translate them into requirements/user stories with acceptance criteria
- Managing stakeholders: Engage, inform and negotiate with stakeholders to elicit and validate requirements and prioritise them
- Analysing and modelling: Analyse documents, programs, logic, process flows and specifications. Model the requirements using a range of techniques such as process mapping, story mapping, user stories and acceptance criteria, business rules
- Managing the requirements lifecycle: Ensure that requirements/user stories are prioritised based on their value, complexity, and feasibility, ensuring that the most critical items are delivered first
- Team communication and collaboration: Work closely with Engineers, Testers, Change Managers Third Party members within the product/platform/project team to ensure everyone understands business requirements to be able to develop a fit-for-purpose solution
- Risk and issue management: Identify risks and issues and develop effective mitigation/management strategies according to risk framework, and communicate risk assessments and plans to the necessary stakeholders.
Key skills required:
- Experience in working with P&C teams
- Experience in HR technology suites such as HRIS or LMS
- Ability to work on and collaborate between multiple programs of work
- Ability to document key initiative dependencies and map them to the benefits
- Experience in developing, tracking and following up of project plans and stakeholder tasks across the portfolio
- Experience in either project management, scrum master or project coordinator roles
- Project management documentation and coordination skills
- Business domain knowledge in superannuation or financial services desirable
- Ability to understand business functionality, business complexity and interdependencies
- Ability to develop compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations.
- Highly developed strategic, analytical, problem solving, issues management and evaluation skills to deliver innovative solutions
- Understanding of modelling techniques, such as business process models and notation (BPMN), data flow diagrams and unified modelling language (UML®), SIPOC and value stream analysis etc Demonstrated experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Excellent communication, facilitation, consultation, negotiation and reporting/presentation skills, including the ability to influence people at all levels, and foster and maintain collaborative working relationships both within and outside the organisation
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.