The Senior Global Brand Manager will serve as the Global Commercial Leader within an established team and will be responsible for developing and executing the commercial strategy of a business' new franchise within its Consumer Health Division.
This person will be tasked with re-shaping and mobilizing the cross-functional commercial team at the company HQ in Italy. Additionally, they will be responsible for inspiring affiliate teams to collaboratively co-design and execute the brand plan while achieving strategic brand objectives.
- Formulate and implement an integrated Global Brand Plan.
- Guide the Global Launch Sequence with a cross-functional team, taking into account market differentiation.
- Lead the global cross-functional brand team through crucial business processes to ensure launch excellence and effective life cycle management in product and promotion areas.
- Share best practices and pinpoint growth opportunities for the brand in discussions with country stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse variables for the upcoming launch, collaborating with the team to adjust strategic and tactical plans as needed.
- Optimize investment effectiveness to achieve commercial objectives.
- Engage with external stakeholders according to the Global Brand Plan and Life Cycle Management strategy.