Location: Foster City, CA
Pay rate: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review MPS plans for feasibility and practicality.
- Request updates to master data as needed to improve plan accuracy.
- Confirm capacity and capabilities of forecast w/ CMO.
- Send forecast to CMOs each month.
- Ensure all POs/WOs are created in Oracle EBS.
- Ensure PO/WO volume matches requested MPS volume timing and utilize correct ICN in Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Ensure all POs/WOs are sent to the CMOs and accepted by the CMO within agreed upon time.
- Weekly/Monthly meeting with CMOs to confirm execution of plan.
- Drive ad-hoc meetings to review exceptions/changes to plan.
- Drive changes to plan through GSC Management.
- Prepares and maintains required ERP system documents such as work orders and purchase orders.
- Initiates and coordinates shipments between facilities.
- Updates ERP system data to report production activity and material issuance/movement. Verifies API issuances are in alignment with batch records to support GxP lot tracing requirements.
- Processes changes in the ERP system to reflect schedule adjustments according to production progress, change orders, or other delaying conditions. Ensures that open Work Order are in sync with associated Purchase Orders.
- Reconcile book inventory against CMO hand inventory and investigates / explains inventory differences. Makes reconciling entries and works with both internal and external auditors to support SOX requirements.
- Works with finance to identify inventory items that are potential write-offs so that the appropriate financial reserve can be made in the accounting systems.
- Provides support to vendors in resolving outstanding accounts receivable balances and works with Accounts Payable to revolve issues preventing the timely payment of invoices.
- Maintains and communicates metrics to monitor and improve performance.
- Conducts Root Cause analysis and drives appropriate corrective actions for identified issues and preventive actions to remove issue from recurring.
Skills & Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to understand and communicate scientific and business elements to multiple internal audiences.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment and support multiple activities simultaneously. Determines personal work plan, and schedules tasks and activities.
- Good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong time management skills.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge with intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Applies working knowledge of manufacturing and production operations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a daily basis.
- Experience with advanced planning systems (ERP) desired.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA.