A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Supply Chain Specialist II opportunity. The ideal candidate will have excellent working knowledge and a background in Transportation logistics.
This is a 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of La Verne, CA and the salary ranges between $28-33/hour depending on experience.
- Previous experience within a Pharmaceutical and Logistics environment.
- Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models.
- Excellent understanding of ERP systems, specifically Oracle and SAP.
- Understanding of Quality Management and compliance systems within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Coordinate international air shipments utilizing approved vendors and qualified solutions to Europe, LATAM, APAC regions.
- Follow all applicable procedures to ensure compliance to GMP standards.
- Attend weekly meetings with Distribution team to ensure alignment of schedule.