£50,000 - £52,000 per annum + benefits
2 days per week in the London office
The Web Development & Support Engineer is responsible for delivering high quality web-based business applications following development best practice and security standards as well as providing 2nd and 3rd level support for those same applications. This includes two customer facing Microsoft.NET-based web portals and CMS integrated internet site.
The engineer will be required to work closely with the businesses suppliers and partners delivering and supporting solutions to meet the business needs.
· Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for applications, categorising, prioritising, triaging and progressing service requests, incidents, problems and changes which are logged with IT, in-line with industry best practices (i.e. ITIL)
· Coordinate and direct suppliers where 3rd party suppliers are required to deliver the end-to-end support capability, ensuring end-users are regularly updated on progress against their service request /incident /problem /change request.
· Undertake any other IT related duties as required in line with the business needs
· Suggest technical and process improvements and discuss their applicability with the development team lead
Essential Technical Skills
· Microsoft .NET 4.7 or higher using C#
· ASP .NET and MVC
· React JS
· EPiServer Content Management System
· SOAP web services and REST APIs
· JSON, XML, XPath and XSLT
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
· Visual Studio 2020 or higher
· Version control and branching methodologies using GIT
· OWASP Top 10 security framework
· Agile and SCRUM
· Azure DevOps or similar tool
· Azure cloud platform
· Experience developing and implementing web-based and cross-platform solutions.
· Full software development lifecycle experience using agile approaches.