Test Analyst - Mobile Apps
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN SYDNEY AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Type: Permanent role
Salary: $120-130k + super
Location: Sydney OR Melbourne (1 day per week in CBD office)
Our client is an established financial services organisation based primarily out of Sydney but operating nationwide.
The Mobile Apps Test Analyst will be part of a wider QA team, providing a range of testing services to ensure successful release and deployment of software to the wider business. More specifically, this role will be focusing on a Mobile Apps project.
- Understand the environment architecture, different applications, data flow process and its limitations from the testing front. Later, formulate a fit-for-purpose, risk-based test approach with available resources.
- Review existing test scenarios and ensure gaps are identified and updated for the Mobile App
- Develop test data to support the execution of test scenarios.
- Execution of test scenarios; ensure the testing execution process is in alignment to the quality conditions.
- Responsible to deliver Mobile App automation framework designs - API, UI and stubbing solutions to ensure effective automation scenarios are built and maintained.
- Hands on experience in coding and framework development
- 5+ years of experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases with minimal Requirements and Design documents specifically for mobile applications
- Proven experience in using industry standard Testing Techniques, including the use of decision tables and state transition diagrams.
- Experience in an Agile software development and testing environment
- A sound understanding of automated mobile app testing using tools
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.