Location: Glasgow (4/5 days per week in office requirement)
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits
Hydrogen are partnered with a Glasgow-based Financial Services client to find a new Treasurer on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will be supported by a small team to develop a well-rounded treasury function and working cross-functionally to ensure all regulatory requirements are met and all associated risks are effectively managed and mitigated. You will also be responsible for the overall management of the businesses balance sheet from a capital and liquidity perspective.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a similar capacity within Financial Services.
- Previous experience working within Cash Management and High Quality Liquid Assets.
- Prior history of the establishment, or maintenance of Treasury systems, and familiarity with the associated regulatory reporting and market risk measures.
- Understanding of hedge accounting requirements.
- Knowledge of relevant Treasury payment systems (CHAPS, BACS, SWIFT, etc.)
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.