A leading start-up Biotechnology company in San Carlos, CA are hiring for an Accountant II to join their team, being responsible for the maintenance and reconciliation of certain General Ledger accounts including Fixed Assets and Accumulated depreciation, Cash and various accrual accounts. This is an initial 6-contract to hire role, offering a remote working environment with the occasional day onsite as business needs and paying a competitive hourly rate.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with a background in Accounting or Finance, 2 years minimum.
- Hands-on experience with ERP system NetSuite required.
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP standards.
- Background in Lifescience industry desired.
- Be able to prepare and book journal entries for month-end close.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and record wire payments.
- Perform trend analysis on income statements and balance sheets.
- Bachelors or higher in Accounting or Finance required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
** Pay rate between $50-57/ph depending on experience **