Job Titie: Agile Delivery Lead- Software Development- Financial Services
Role: Agile Delivery Lead
Location: West Sussex (1-2 days onsite fortnightly)
My Financial Services client is looking for an enthusiastic hands-on Agile Delivery Lead, who is passionate about building digital products that deliver user needs. The ideal candidate will be Delivery Management oriented with a strong technical mindset, and passionate about Lean and Agile principles, empowering and maturing your teams in the manner of their delivery.
As Agile Delivery Lead, you will be working across two Scrum teams, and will be responsible for the delivery of each team's work end-to-end. The Agile Delivery Lead will using their deep understanding of the product requirements and the implementation approach. This will cover techniques such as story splitting, sequence diagramming, story point estimation facilitation, empirical product planning through velocity and capacity forecasting. The successful candidate will also take ownership of reporting on the progress of the team (sprint and team metrics) and the Epics/Programmes you support.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience as an Agile Delivery Lead, Scrum Master, or Technical Programme Manager
- Must have previous experience in development, test automation, or DevOps engineer roles.
- Deep understanding of Lean and Agile principles and frameworks, with a minimum of a basic Agile certification i.e SAFe
- Significant experience in delivering products end-to-end in a similar technology stack.
- Comfort talking about the high-level architecture of the product and can draw up a static/block diagram of the solution and sequence diagrams for how a story flows.
- Experience of Agile delivery and tooling such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience of delivering similar projects within the Financial Services/Wealth management industry.
Please submit your application as soon as possible and if suitable, I will contact you to discuss the role further.