Our client is looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join their team on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a large-scale web application using Angular. This is a Hybrid role with 1 day per week on-site in West London and is INSIDE IR35. This is an initial 3 month project but is likely to go on for up to 18 months.
- Develop and maintain high-quality code using Angular, Nx, NgRx, Node.js, and Typescript
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
- Write unit and integration tests using TDD methodology
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Continuously improve the application's performance and scalability
- Build and deploy code using AWS CodePipeline
- Proven experience as an Angular Developer
- Experience with TDD methodology and writing unit and integration tests
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 6 years of experience in software development with a focus on Angular.
- Nice to have experience with Node.js but not mandatory.