**Applicants from Sydney and Melbourne accepted**
This exciting role focuses on providing specialist support using a suite of applications, such as Charles River, FactSet, and Bloomberg among others in an ITIL framework working alongside the project and investment team!
- Experience in implementing and developing an ITIL framework
- Experience in an investment, banking or superannuation domain
- Strong experience in supporting Investment Applications e.g. Charles River, BlackRock SimCorp Dimension, or similar in an Asset Owner Environment
- Expertise in integration infrastructures and APIs
- Experience in supporting applications in a service desk environment, and service desk role utilising service management software such as Service NOW, JIRA and Confluence is desirable.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and ways of working, highly regarded
A fantastic company with a great culture, good work life balance & high-quality team that will help you own you work while developing your skills.
If you have above experience and would be keen to discuss further, please apply now!