**Applicants from Sydney and Melbourne accepted**
Rate: $650 - 800 incl super
Duration: 6 months
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
- Providing technical support and day to day management and resolution of all business incidents and requests, in line with agreed SLAs and processes.
- Support and maintain enterprise applications throughout the lifecycle including Atlassian Suite (Confluence/JIRA), Chris21, SharePoint including PowerApps, Power BI, Tableau, CRM (Pivotal), Boardvantage as well as bespoke in-house systems.
- Coordinating activities with external vendors and internal stakeholders in a professional manner to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Anticipate and address potential issues before they become a problem including escalating unresolved issues and formulating a plan to address keeping all stakeholders informed
- Work with the broader team to ensure application issues/requests are fulfilled including applications security enhancements
- Contribute to Application Services documentation including user guides, technical documentation, and reporting in Confluence.
- Implement and manage deployment of changes to all business applications and services including developing, writing and/or maintaining technical documentation and training for supported solutions
- Create test scripts and undertake Release Verification Testing for all business solutions upgrades/deployments to ensure systems reliability and minimal business disruptions and report performance remediation activities for all business solutions to stakeholders as required
- Experience in implementing and developing an ITIL framework
- Experience with O365 suite mainly with Sharepoint administration, MS power Apps and Power automation
- Proven support of a CRM application
- Experience in creating knowledge articles
- Experience in an investment, banking or superannuation domain
- Experience in supporting applications in a service desk environment, and service desk role utilising service management software such as Service NOW, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies and ways of working, highly regarded
- Experience with SQL administration (good to have)
A fantastic company with a great culture, good work life balance & high-quality team that will help you own you work while developing your skills.
If you have above experience and would be keen to discuss further, please apply now!