Location: Onsite in Irvine, CA
Contract: 3 months
Pay rate: $25-$30/hour
A leading medical device company are seeking an Associate Account to join their team in Irvine! The main function of this position is to review, adjust, and submit expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Utilize concur to review expense reports
- Audit a large volume of expense reports within JD Edwards
- Interact with internal workers and provide exception support
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-3 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Experience with Concur or an equivalent expense report system
- Experience auditing a large volume of expense reports within an enterprise level ERP system (JDE, Oracle, etc.)
-Exemplary customer skills and experience in a business facing role