Irvine, CA (onsite)
Contract: 3 months, with possibility of extension
Part-time: 20 per week
Pay rate: $23 - $27 per hour
A leading medical device company are seeking an energetic, responsible engineer to manage a short term project within their marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analysis on a given product portfolio and create a product catalog specific to the portfolio.
- Analyze the product requirement design documents, engineering design requirements documents, engineering drawings etc. to identify the key information needed.
- Navigate quality system / IT systems to find the information needed.
- Classify specific information needed to support the sales and marketing needs in an organized manner for quick searches and queries.
- Conduct internet research to identify the updated information from our global partners and interpret engineering drawings and other information.
- Collaborate with engineers from R&D, QA, supply chain, packaging and other teams to complete the analysis tasks if additional information is needed.
- Engineering degree or engineering student in junior or senior year pursuing a bachelor's degree in an ABET accredited university
- Read and interpret engineering drawing and documents
- Able to conduct internet research
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with medical device or regulated field
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Motivated and self-directed and able to work minimal supervision.