- Help provide oversight of clinical studies (site selection, study site initiation, provide daily communication and updates , document management, timeline management)
- Conduct and/or assist teammates with on-site visits, including qualifications through close-outs; training clinical sites on implementation and conduct of study protocols
- Monitor study progress, identify issues, and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Participate in study team meetings and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Assist clinical sites with IRB submission/documentation
- Assist in developing new study-related documents, including protocols and SOPs, Informed Consents, and programming of eCRF
- Communicate the status of the projects on a regular basis to the sponsors, principal investigator and stakeholder teams with the goal of adhering to timelines, budget and quality
- Maintain clinical and research laboratory data
- Provide administrative support for senior management
- 1 - 2 years experience with Clinical Trials as a CRC, CRA
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements, and GCP guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This is an onsite role at our Van Nuys location