Location: Onsite - Draper, Utah
Contract: 9 months, with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $18 - $21.50
A leading medical device company are seeking an Associate Quality Representative to join their team in Draper, Utah! The main function of a quality technician is to inspect and test processed, machined, fabricated or assembled parts or products for defect, wear, and deviations from specifications.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas, and measuring instruments required.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to determine test results.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- High school diploma
- 0-2 years' experience required