*Please send your up to date CV to "email@example.com" if interested in this role*
A leading Medical Device company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Supply Chain Analyst opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Irvine, CA and the salary ranges between $30-35/hour depending on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Capable of performing audits and developing well written, user-friendly compliance processes and procedures.
- Experience working in a medical device and/or regulated industry preferred.
- Basic understanding of U.S. and global trade compliance laws and regulations preferred.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, attention to detail, interpersonal, and systems skills are key.
- Evaluate, assess, and resolve trade compliance issues for vendor facilities.
- Support strategies and processes for import brokerage and export licensing at global locations.
- Provide notification to the U.S. and other government agencies regarding movement of goods in and out of the country.