Here at Hydrogen Group we have partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical Client who are currently looking to expand their Automation Team. They have ongoing projects planned for the next 5 years with lots of exciting opportunities. They are looking for an Automation Engineer with Machine Safety Experience to joint their team on a long term contract.
The Machine Safety Automation Engineer will ensure changes are designed, developed and implemented in safety compliant manner while driving and developing own and business awareness of machine safety requirements.
- Ensure changes meets corporate and regulatory requirements from a Machine Safety & Risk Management perspective
- Develop / Approve of Design and qualification of machine safety changes.
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Strong Safety PLC experience in Allen Bradley GuardLogix, Pilz.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- 4 years Automation and Allen Bradley experience
- Machine safety Experience
- Electrical Or Automation background
If this role is suitable please apply directly or reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org