Role: Automation engineer for a multibillion-euro project
Location: Denmark Hillerod - Fully on site - Full time minimum 40 hours per week
Type: 12-month initial contract with possibility of extension (project ongoing for the next 4 years)
- European nationality
- 5+ years' experience as automation engineer working with PLC & HMI solutions in large pharma / biotech projects.
- Experience with Siemens systems and in general communication networks for PLC systems.
- URS development input
- Bid package and vendor review
- Vendor clarification meetings and follow up
- Vendor documentation review/approval
- Support FDBD process owner during execution
- Support vendor FAT testing
- Vendor installation on site (network connection, connection to PI etc.)
- Support vendor SAT testing
- Prepare and perform IQ/OQ
- Handover to operation
- SOP preparation
For full details on the role, the company and what is on offer, please contact me on Farimahbeigi@hydrogengroup.com.