BI DEVELOPER - SQL - ETL - MANAGEMENT INFORMATION - LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: BI Developer (permanent position)
Salary: up to £70,000 + bonus
Location: London (hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: Our financial services client is looking for an experienced a technical BI Developer with SQL Server expertise to join their MI team. The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end development and support of the BI reporting stack with emphasis on SQL and ETL solutions to enrich existing business data analytics and to on-board new data onto the MI reporting framework. The role will also cover production of management information tabled to the board on a monthly basis, and the provision of data insights to the business as requested.
This organisation offers the opportunity to work on a number of interesting development projects and great career progression as the team is likely to grow. This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious BI Developer who is dedicated to problem solving and has excellent attention to detail.
· 5+ years' experience SQL server development (complex stored procedures, views, indexing and performance optimisation)
· Strong financial services experience
· Experience with developing ETL processes in SQL and Python
· Experienced in full BI stack including visualisation (Tableau/Power BI) development and OLAP cube (ideally)
· Business Analysis experience - gathering requirements and developing robust solutions
· Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!