Our Client is currently hiring a Senior BIM modeller for our Leiden office. Are you a BIM modeller with vast experience in the industry with a passion for the development of 3D models? Are you looking for a dynamic and international work environment? Please find details below.
You report to the BIM Department Manager. The Senior BIM Modeller will work on various client projects from conceptual right through to completion (as applicable) and will be responsible for executing, supervising and coordinating the generation of key BIM / CAD deliverables as part of the multi-disciplinary project teams.
The Senior BIM Modeller manages the interface between their discipline, the client and other disciplines in line with the project scope, schedule and budgeted hours. They act as the discipline technical point of contact on projects. The Senior BIM Modeller is responsible for the execution of deliverables within an agreed schedule, within an agreed set of hours and to a high quality.
- Establish and supervise CAD scope for their project team (if applicable);
- Schedule and plan workload. Define key interfaces with project stakeholders;
- Assign discipline project tasks;
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all discipline deliverables within quality, budget and safety targets;
- Management and communication of change control for their discipline and impacted stakeholders;
- Report work status to discipline and project managers;
- Assessment and control of project hours;
- Manage interface with client and other disciplines on projects;
- Work with discipline and project managers on escalated issues;
- Work with company, client and contractors to ensure site/project standards are met;
- Review and approvals of deliverables. CAD activities as project needs dictate;
- Ensure consistent usage of our Clients standards, templates and systems;
Skills & experience required:
- A higher technical degree;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary design office or equivalent client team;
- Demonstrated BIM experience (Software: Autodesk, Revit) in design consultancy and/or client-site environments;
- Manage/lead 3D design reviews (internally and externally);
- Manage BIM coordination (space management, model exchange, clash management);
- 7+ years of relevant and successful experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Advanced time management and organisational skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Mastered the Dutch and English language;
- You have the following competences, result- and internal customer-oriented, communication skills, listening and to work in a team.