A leading Biopharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Bioinformatics Scientist III to join their Molecular Epidemiology team. This company are headquartered in Foster City, CA, however this opportunity could be offered fully remote to those within the following states: CA, MA, TX, FL, NC. The chosen individual will be responsible for conducting and analyzing studies using clinicogenomic and observational real-world databases. This opportunity is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Conduct analysis of real-world observational or clinico-genomic data that are available publicly (e.g., TCGA) or commercially.
- Lead or co-lead development of study protocols and/or statistical analytical plans for studies.
- Work collaboratively on multi-functional projects and interact with biomarker scientists and scientists from other functions including clinical pharmacology, biology, bioinformatics, clinical research, and clinical data science on a regular basis.
- Candidates should have a doctoral degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, statistics, data science, other relevant fields with at least 1-3 years/ master's degree with at least 5-7 years/BS degree with at least 10 years of relevant post-degree experience, preferably in pharma/biotech or related research organizations/academia.
- Should have experience in developing analysis plan and conducting analysis for studies using real-world large observational data or with multi-omics databases.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.