Role: Business Analyst
Location: Burton-upon Trent (Hybrid Working Available)
Salary: Up to £55,000
Our large Hospitality client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to come on board on a permanent basis to help the business develop new ways of working through effective, people, technology, and process advancements, and ensuring that Strategic, Programme, and Project deliverables are identified and met.
- Identify and embed new ways of working across multiple functions to support the delivery of the company strategy
- Facilitate cross functional workshops to establish new processes and ways of working with reference to industry best practice
- Document new landscapes, processes and procedures
- Gain buy in from key stakeholders across the business to any changes required
- Work with Project Team to agree an implementation approach
- Validate that changes have been implemented and assess successes and further improvements
- Identify changes in technology to support new ways of working
- Assess current technologies in place for suitability in supporting current and future business objectives and processes
- Facilitate production of systems business requirements and documents for new systems or changes to existing systems
- Assess the impact of new systems or changes to existing systems on current business processes and ways of working
- Produce business cases' that support the case for change covering both financial and non-financial objectives .
- Experienced in working in a complex business environment across multiple functions
- Able to think both strategically and analytically to resolve complex problems
- Knowledgeable in business process' and systems analysis
- A strong communicator
- Experienced with stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented.
If this sounds like to role for you, please feel free to submit your CV, and if suitable I will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.