This position requires business analysis, data analysis, and project management with a focus on supporting the implementation of a SaaS software solution for Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Platform for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Solution Assessment and Validation: Coordinate and perform tests, including end-user review and sign-off. Support testing of system for upgrades, and implementation of new system upgrades and interfaces with other systems and locations. Partner closely with Global IT Architect to ensure compliance within Global IT policies and procedures. Collaborate with developers, business stakeholders, and Quality on bug reporting/resolution and to create test scenarios. Support data mapping between business concepts and technical constructs.
- Administer and maintain security configuration, roles, permissions, and domains. Assist with prototyping, demos, and soliciting end-user feedback. Ability to work with Project Managers and future users to provide comprehensive training, documentation, and knowledge transfer, including on-boarding of each phase of new users.
- Partner with Global IT and vendor during releases to ensure a seamless experience for the members of the Project Management Office.
- Identify data sources from available integrations and ensure that the data is prepared and structured within the PPM Platform for analysis.
- Administer and maintain models, dashboards, and reporting tools for distribution of analysis.
- Create custom reports or work with the PPM vendor in the creation of such reports.
- Understanding New Product Development (NPD) Product Development Process (PDP). With that knowledge, understand how the Project Managers do their work on NPD programs and their reporting needs.
- Work with the members of the Project Management Office for a smooth transition from Microsoft Project into SaaS PPM Platform.
- Create training, SOPs, Quick Guides for navigation within the PPM Platform. Identify gaps over time and propose solutions.
- 1 year with Clarity PPM experience
- 2+ years working experience with a background in Computer Science/ Data Analytics
- Experience with data visualization/modeling related tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
*Full Job Description to be provided upon request