Initial 6 Month Contract Outside IR35
Remote with occasional travel to London, ideal would be 1-2 times per week on site but client is fully flexible
Our Retail client is replacing their Point of Sale solution. We're looking for an experienced Retail Business Analyst with POS experience to help with the analysis for a new Gift Card and Loss Prevention software, but also the stetting up of what the new reports from the POS system will look like.
We are at RFP for both the Gift Card and Loss Prevention software with some high level requirements being gathered. This is an initial 6 month contract with the programme set to deliver in May 2023.
· Requirements engineering: elicit, analyse and validate stakeholder requirements, business requirements and solution requirements (functional and non-functional).
· Business case creation, feasibility study and solution evaluation: analysing and assessing risks and impacts of solution options, performing cost-benefit analysis and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders
· Strategy analysis: exploring and analysing current situations, internal and external strategic drivers, implementation strategies and identifying risks and impacts of a desired implementation approach.
· Process Design: ability to document both the AS-IS and TO-BE situations for relevant business domains.
· Planning and monitoring deliverables
· Change Delivery
· Business readiness