Business Analyst / Project Manager - Operational Resilience - Investment Banking
Role: Business Analyst/Project Manager
Duration: 6 months - scope for extension
Rate: £475 per day - Umbrella
Our Investment Banking client is looking for a hands-on Business Analyst/Project Manager to work within their Operational Resilience project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Markets & Security Services business, front office stakeholders, and appropriate infrastructure teams to deliver and embed requirements defined under operational resilience globally.
· Minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst/Project Management experience, preferably within a Front Office environment
· Investment Banking and Trading experience; must understand regulatory demands, risk management and control frameworks
· Experienced delivering non-technology and technology driven change
· Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and procedures;
· Good understanding of project management and business analysis best practices, methodologies and the project lifecycle. Strong delivery focus.
· Experienced working on regulatory change projects
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and if suitable I will reach out directly.