Fully remote role with occasional travel to Manchester offices
Competitive salary upto £53,000 plus excellent benefits package
Our Retail Banking client is recruiting a Business Analyst to work within the SME arm of the Bank, the role holder will play a strategic role in supporting the delivery of our Risk projects across a vast transformational Programme.
Your role will be to lead and ensure that project implementation is guided by a shrewd and effective interpretation of what the business wants. Assessing the implications of a given change, offering workable solutions and leading the engagement of a wide stakeholder population.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with both business and project stakeholders to help them to understand the business requirements and regulatory needs
- 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure full engagement in the business analysis and business requirements gathering process, resolving conflict where required
- BA skills including: requirements gathering, solution design, workshop facilitation and managing risks
- Problem solving and analytical skills- the ability to analyse business and customer needs and document practical solutions
- Understanding of full project lifecycle
If you have the above experience please submit your CV