Senior Business Analyst - Private Equity - Melbourne
Senior Business Analyst - Investments - Australia
Rate: $950 -$1000 per day
Duration: 12 Months (view to extend. 4 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
This greenfield project, within a growing financial services organisation in Sydney, aims to deliver the uplift in capabilities and services in support of the 5-year Investment Strategy.
· Senior Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience
· Deep understanding and experience within Private Equity funds
· Strong Investment banking background
· Demonstrated experience in documenting detailed requirements and test specifications in an Asset Owner or similar environment
· Solutions focused. Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Strong business analysis skillset; requirements gathering, documentation/elicitation, process mapping
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.