Business Analyst - Remediation & Rectification - Banking - Fully Remote
Role: Business Analyst
Rate: £450 - 500 per day - Umbrella
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 months - scope for extension
My large banking client is looking for a Business Analyst to work within their Digital Banking , Rectification and Remediation (R&R) team based in Edinburgh. The team is very agile team and its primary goal is to put things right when things go wrong for its customers.
The Business Analyst will be working across a R&R project where customers have experienced some sort of detriment during a platform migration and will be responsible for the requirements elicitation, analysis, process design, and solution design across this project.
- Solid understanding of business analysis, business architecture methodologies and techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills; experience of working in a data-focused role.
- Highly experienced with Operating Model, Process Design, Digital and Technology.
- Strong investigative skills, able to identify root caused and quantify business and client impact.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Ability to use a wide rage of software tools.
Please submit your CV ASAP and if suitable I will contact your directly.